Calf 4 Gold?

The other day I opened the scriptures to a random page and my eyes fell on Exodus 32:24, which reads:

"I said to them, 'Whoever has any gold, let them tear it off.' So they gave it to me, and I threw it into the fire, and out came this calf."

I immediately thought of the Cash 4 Gold commercials with MC Hammer... and laughed.  In this case, Calf 4 Gold?

Labels: , , ,

3 Responses to “Calf 4 Gold?”

  1. # Anonymous Jacob D.

    Terrace is she see's this I will KILL YOU! I made like 20 of those images to show her when we hangout...  

  2. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    Did you just threaten me? Ok readers, if I end up dead... find Jacob Dryden.

    Inside scoop: When I read this scripture JD was standing nearby with a lady friend. It was pretty funny. Now he is trying to claim my scripture.

    /TC/  

  3. # Blogger Mike Lewis

    lol what is that?  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com