Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...

  • This is the Manic Monday Minute
  • Had a great time this weekend hanging with some old friends.
  • Threw a party at my house.  Lots of fun.  I think there was around 50 people at one point. 
  • Great services this weekend at Crossroads. Quite possibly my favorite service yet!
  • I just loved the song set, the message, everything.
  • Chuck did a great job continuing our Grow Up! series.  
  • He spoke on Childish Faith vs. Childlike Faith and used a great vid clip of Ken Robinson speaking at TED.  Love that talk too.
  • He also used children's pictures of what God looks like (at least in their mind or imagination). I loved it!   
  • It was interesting to see how their view of God changed as they got older.
  • Had a great youth worship experience last night, in spite of a couple of surprises.
  • We had a spider try to attack us during the worship set.  It was wild.  Students were flippin out.
  • I'm currently in Richmond, VA speaking at a conference.
  • Love connecting with youth workers from all over the country. 
  • Met this guy and hung out with him for a while today. He is up to some great stuff and making an incredible impact in the kingdom.
  • Had a great dinner earlier at TGI Fridays.
  • Enjoyed chatting with this cool lady on the phone today.  She rocks!  
  • I'm adding her to the blogroll.  
  • Hung out at the mall tonight.  Stopped by c28 - a pretty sweet store.  Love what they are doing. Every person that shops there gets prayed for. They've seen over 12,000 accept Christ in one year through their stores.
  • Ugggh! Still have the cough.
  • Wha? My mother's twin sister is now on Facebook!  
  • I met two people today who had accents I wasn't expecting.  It was weird.
  • Anyone ticked gas prices have been creeping back up?  I paid $2.21 per gallon tonight.  Sheesh.
  • Tried some Bod cologne spray today. It smells good!
  • Ok - I didn't talk American Idol last week. Yes, I was disappointed Danny Gokey got sent home. More thoughts on American Idol, including my prediction, tomorrow on this blog.
  • Just sayin.
  • Had a nice Iced Mocha from Starbucks via Barnes.
  • Ok, bedtime.  
  • Hope I can sleep!  *Sigh*
  • Labels:

    1 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    1. # Blogger Beth

      Hey Terrace -just an updated 'hello'. Nice to meet you in person today at the ICN conference.....  

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com