Summer Youth Ministry Conference

I am doing two breakout sessions at the Summer Youth Ministry Conference at the Virginia Baptist Resource Center in Richmond, VA on May 18-19, 2009. I will be doing a seminar titled Pop Goes the Culture as well as a new one about Leveraging Technology in Youth Ministry, although the titles have been changed a bit to fit the theme. Registration is still open. Cost is $65.00 and includes all sessions, lunch on Tuesday, a conference notebook, and complete outlines of ALL workshops offered.

By the way, I loved the bio the coordinators put together, especially since they said I have the "gift of twittering and blogging." Thats funny. I wrote that down in my journal and will laugh about it again later.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Responses to “Summer Youth Ministry Conference”

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com