Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...

  • This is the Manic Monday Minute
  • Whew! Today was a blur.
  • We had a great service on Sunday. Pastor Chuck spoke on depression.
  • We also had communion.
  • I took communion twice on Sunday. I'm not sure if thats even allowed but I did it.
  • Do you have any book recommends for me? If so, leave them [here.]
  • Read my bio on a conference website where I'll be speaking later this year. It says I have "the gift of twittering and blogging." I didn't write that. Ha. Is that like a spiritual gift?
  • Our team from Russia returned home last night. I can't wait to hear about their trip.
  • So glad my car is up and running. The car probs from last week really drained me. I was sidelined on the shoulder of the freeway at least 3 times.
  • Cannot wait till Easter! I'm stoked about our Easter plans.
  • Our youth ministry is on twitter now.
  • Ordered a new man-bag. My old one is worn. Can't wait till it comes in.
  • Had a great service on Sunday evening for students. Our youth ministry band did a great job leading.
  • I was on the way home from church last night and saw a light flash overhead. I thought it was a plane flying over and didn't think anything about it until today...
  • The media reported that numerous calls came through 911 dispatch last night about it - describing the light as a UFO, explosions, etc.
  • FOX News is even reporting the story. Looks like it may have been a rocket (or junk from a rocket).
  • Moving into my new place this week.
  • By the way, my new place... is directly across the street from the YMCA.
  • If this doesn't motivate me to workout nothing probably will. Can we say convenient?
  • Can't wait for American Idol tomorrow night. I'm so hooked this season.
  • I cannot believe Scott is still in this competition. No offense, but he has to be getting pity votes.
  • My car is in serious need of a wash. My redneck neighbor took his truck mud-bogging (I'm not even sure if that is the correct term...), so his actually needs one worse than mine does. I told him so today.
  • I actually have no clue where he would find a place to do this. We live in the city.
  • Here is a great, free newsletter provider.
  • Weather was beautiful today.
  • LONG day tomorrow.
  • Peace.
  • Labels:

    0 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com