Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...

  • This is the Manic Monday Minute
  • This weekend we continued our series on Hope at Crossroads. Our worship pastor, Russ, spoke and did a great job bringing the message.
  • Had a fantastic prayer service on Sunday evening.
  • Weather was gorgeous this weekend. Loved every minute of it. Welcome Spring!
  • I'm thinking this video went over well. Its been viewed over 450 times on my site alone in the last two days!
  • A couple of my friends and I find ourselves quoting it now. I know, its pretty sad... but we do it anyway because its fun for us.
  • Got an email from this guy earlier today stating he had added me to his blogroll and loved his description of me. He is a cool guy. We've had some great conversations.
  • Spent most of the day getting my car repaired.
  • Radiator replaced, new tires, oil change, etc. Sheesh.
  • Our youth ministry is on twitter now!
  • Made some cool connections this week on twitter. Love me some twitter. This vid about twitter is hilarious.
  • Will Smith on TBN?
  • I have GOT to join a gym. yesterday.
  • My sister texted me earlier today and said she's planting a garden in her backyard. I guess she forgot she deleted the word "garden" from her vocabulary when we were growing up and were forced to work the family garden.
  • Ordered another Tribes book today. Definitely a great read.

  • The countdown is ON to moving!
  • Gmail just added a new feature where you can undo any email message. Check out this awesomeness.
  • Have been burdened today for one of my neighbors. She disappeared nearly a week ago and no one knows where she is.
  • Had a great time with some of our students at a dinner on Saturday night. Sharp teenagers.
  • Watched Kentucky battle Creighton earlier tonight over Wings. March Madness - oh yea. So glad Kentucky pulled out the win!
  • Praying for our team in Russia this week. Please pray with us. The situation is not good there.
  • My parents just told me about their upcoming excursion to the mountains. Now I'm wanting to go.
  • Just read the story about an Billy Graham's grandson, an alum of my alma mater, accepting the call to Coral Ridge - where D. James Kennedy use to pastor.
  • More probs with my printer today. Urrgh.
  • Tick tock, Tick tock.
  • Here is a great, free newsletter provider.
  • Catalyst West is now providing lunch for attendees. Does it get any better?
  • Signing off the blog so I can watch this guy speak [here]
  • Some how he secured a dinner engagement with Gokey and Sarver from American Idol. I'm trying to figure out how he did that. I asked this guy and he said "he's a lot like Ryan Seacrest?"
  • Peace.
  • Labels:

    0 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com