Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...


  • This is the Manic Monday Minute
  • This weekend was a bit of a bummer for me. As mentioned in my last post, I was sick all day Sunday and part of today. I missed services at Crossroads.
  • I enjoyed watching NewSpring online. Said a little prayer that one day we too may be streaming live! That would be awesome.
  • Worked with a dozen volunteers on Saturday to help landscape the front yard of the school where we meet. It was a very cool project and I enjoyed hanging with the other volunteers.
  • Saturday also confirmed that my calling is not landscaping. Thank you Jesussss.
  • Thanks for the prayers this weekend. A number of people sent me messages on twitter to say that they were praying for me.
  • This guy flew in from Colorado Springs, CO and spoke in our services on Sunday. I really hate missing him.
  • Lots of new visitors to this blog. Hope you hang around for a bit! Feel free to drop me a line... and while you are here, why not subscribe to my feed?
  • Someone asked me earlier today if I was on myspace. I wanted to say my wha? I literally haven't been asked that question in ages.
  • Congrats to this guy for making the best seller's list this week. I can't wait to read his book!
  • This weather rules! I wish it would stay this temp forever... or at least until I get bored with it.
  • Spoke to a pastor on the phone earlier today that was pretty worked up over the David Wilkerson prophecy.
  • Someone sent me this link from John Piper's blog. Thought it was an interesting take on things.
  • Cannot believe Peter Furler has allegedly left the Newsboys. Waiting for the official word on that. Word has it that Michael Tait is his replacement. I twittered this little bit o news on Saturday.
  • I like Michael Tait and have worked with him before but its going to be weird having him as the frontman for the Newsboys. Oh well, I wish them success and good times.
  • Its a shame they didn't ask me to lead the group.
  • Maybe I can take Michael Tait's spot if dcTalk ever reunites.
  • Can't wait for American Idol this week. What a shocker last week... Top 13!?
  • I'm rooting for Matt Giraud or Danny Gokey to win.
  • I found houusssssing! I'm finally glad the search is over. I will be moving in about 3 weeks. Preparing to move already. Boy I'm dreading the work.
  • Been doing a clean sweep of sorts to my house this week. This will continue for another week or so. This afternoon I sorted books I want to keep in my library from the ones I don't.
  • Its amazing how things lose their value quickly when you plan to move!
  • Good reminder.
  • Sending out some notes-o-encouragement this week. I use to do that quite a bit. I've been a slacker for a while. We all need some encouragement! I challenge you to send a note to someone. Go ahead, show your gratitude.
  • Crawford OUT!
  • Labels:

    2 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    1. # Anonymous Anonymous

      Hey Terrance, thanks so much for the encouraging note! You also have a great site! Be blessed this week.

      Jay  

    2. # Blogger Bob Speakman

      You blew my mind TERRACE! :)

      Can't believe the news about Tait. Hadn't heard that at all. Wow the sound will be COMPLETELY different. He Reigns and Devotion will need to be locked away in a vault so that Mike can't touch them. No offense to him, but it won't be the same!  

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com