post 665 plus one

I am literally just a few posts away from my 666th post. I'm wondering what I should post that day? I twittered the question recently and got some interesting responses (some funny, some very serious) but I thought I'd ask you, my dear blog reader, your thoughts? Be creative. I may even give the person with the best idea (in my opinion) a personal shoutout and maybe a free gift.

Labels:

1 Responses to “post 665 plus one”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I got to 660 early last week and figured whichever one hit the spooky number, I didn't want to know. Still don't.  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com