Signature Tweets


I am beginning to be recognized for some signature tweets.

Have you seen my Past // Present// Future tweets on twitter? I started doing this months ago. Twitter is all about what you are doing. Some people tweet what they have done... what they are doing... and some even tweet what they are planning to do. So I created my Past//Present//Future tweets that encompasses all of these stages of time. After I started doing this I got replies back immediately from people who thought the idea was creative or wanted to steal it from me. A number of people use it now and its cool to see that its caught on... but its a signature tweet for me.

Another signature tweet for me incorporates the use of hashtags.  Hashtags were designed to help enhance real-time news among the twitter community.  You will see these follow tweet messages when people are tweeting a lot about a particular subject (live from conferences, during television shows, etc).  I have been doing this randomly just to be funny, typically just prefixing random expressions or phrases with a hashtag symbol.   #thisisthegreatestpostever  
Do you have any signature tweets? You can follow me on twitter here.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Responses to “Signature Tweets”

  1. # Blogger Nic Burleson

    I totally love your Past // Present // Future signature tweet...I think I stole it the second or third day you used it!  

  2. # Blogger Unknown

    what program is that in the picture on this blog?  

  3. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    @Nic - thanks Nic!
    --
    @Danny - that would be TweetDeck. It organizes your tweets and is excellent.

    //TC//  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com