25 Things I Hate About Facebook

Julian Smith nails the 25 Things I Hate About Facebook.
What about you?

RSS Subscribers: There is video here.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Responses to “25 Things I Hate About Facebook”

  1. # Blogger Miss Mandy

    I agree with all of it...that's why I deleted my facebook months ago. Glad I did.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I have been pondering deleting my account also. I have two kids that are quickly approaching this technology era, and I fear if I don't stay connected with the trends of technology that I may miss something that could alter their lives dramatically. Is that just me being paranoid?  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com