Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...



  • This is the Manic Monday Minute
  • Great weekend services at Crossroads. Ooh yea.
  • Lots of energy in our congregation.
  • Our youth ministry band led worship Sunday and did a great job.
  • I'm preparing for this Sunday - as its my first sermon at Crossroads
  • I'll be wrapping up our "In God We Trust" Series.
  • Connected with this guy this afternoon and had an awesome brainstorm session.
  • Did I mention my church is now on twitter? Yesss!
  • Heading down to South Carolina on Sunday afternoon after I'm done preaching. I'm stoked!
  • Look forward to meeting up with this guy and this guy, among lots of other leaders.
  • Thought I saw snow earlier today. Maybe not.
  • Spent time on Saturday looking for housing. Dear Jesus, please direct me to the right place. Soon.
  • Got a free book from Cataylst earlier today just by calling their hotline and saying hello.
  • Go ahead. Call them. Get yours.
  • Tell them I sent you.
  • Working on our summer missions opportunity. Can't wait to announce it!
  • Loving American Idol this season. Congrats to our local talent (and Virginia Beach native), Felicia Barton, who is in the final 36!
  • I'm rooting for Matt Giraud or Danny Gokey to win.
  • Got some cool interviews with innovative leaders lined up. Can't wait to pick their brains about ministry!
  • Watched the Passion 2010 launch earlier this evening. Giglio & Tomlin. What a team.
  • Got two calls today about future speaking opportunities. Awesome when opps come ur way.
  • Brainstorming something huge for the world of youth ministry.
  • Get to meet-up with my mentors from college next week. I'm doing a literal countdown...
  • Lots of meetings tomorrow. Gotta get rested up.
  • Crawford OUT!
  • Labels:

    0 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com