Winners of "Jesus Wants to Save Christians"

Winners of this contest have been declared. Congratulations to Frankie Creel and Josh Brickey! Thanks to everyone who entered or twittered about this little contest.

((click on graphic to enlarge))

Labels: ,

3 Responses to “Winners of "Jesus Wants to Save Christians"”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    That totally sucks! :)
    Congratulations to the winners!  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    my guess is that you'll never let me win again since I won once already way back when.

    :)  

  3. # Blogger David Norman

    i demand a recount...lol  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com