My Current Desktop

This is my current desktop.  A simple nine zero.  It means nothing to you but it means everything to me.  What does it mean?   I'm not going to tell you... yet.  

So what does your desktop look like?  

Labels: , ,

10 Responses to “My Current Desktop”

  1. # Blogger Unknown

    Couldn't get the image to load in the comments but you can check it out on Skitch.com.

    http://img.skitch.com/20090203-grr796g5arwnyucuba61e1u6am.jpg  

  2. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    @Ben - I like the design

    /TC/  

  3. # Blogger Dj

    Did you misspell your own name on that folder??  

  4. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    @DJ - LoL! I sure did. I renamed that folder when I was in a meeting. Apparently I was distracted. I've corrected it on my desktop since but I'll leave the pic here as is. :-)

    /TC/  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    The free desktop background from Daley Hake of Los Angeles...

    http://daleyhake.com/blog/time-well-spent/  

  6. # Blogger Jess

    Here ya go! this is a photo of a musician friend.. i have to admit the desktop is not always this clean, but the stuff that is on it is usually junk.

    http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/lpRkJptl8zNzagvfMrLMaQ?feat=directlink  

  7. # Blogger Jess

    @Ben that is a very awesome design! :)  

  8. # Blogger Joy Manoleros

    90 lbs? :o)  

  9. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    @Joy - I like your thinking... but no, that would not be healthy. I aspire to carry a little more weight than that.

    /TC/  

  10. # Blogger Jonathan

    A 10-90 is bank alarm.  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com