Site Shout: ShutterFly

Last night at a Superbowl party a friend showed me her Story Book she recently created at ShutterFly.com. This is one of the coolest things I've ever seen. She went to the site, uploaded her pictures, used the templates to lay them out, added some captions and presto -- she got her book in the mail within a couple of weeks! I suck at putting photo albums together... but I can do this! For the ladies who got caught up in the scrapbooking craze, you may not like this because you can't put those cheesy stickers on your pictures... but the finished product looks incredible.

If you want to take advantage of the very best deal on the story books, visit the site today. Looks like there is a 20% offer on them ending today!
((This message is certainly approved by Shutterfly.com but there was no payment exchanged for the shoutout.))

Labels: , , ,

0 Responses to “Site Shout: ShutterFly”

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com