Bill Gates Releases Mosquitos

I joined a live youth ministry chat hosted by Tim Schmoyer today and we were talking about communicating. Later, I checked out the TED Conference that concludes this week in Long Beach, California and caught Bill Gates' talk. He did one of the most creative things I've seen yet. He apparently wanted to make his point stick so during his talk the he released a jar full of live mosquitos as he was presenting about how he is changing the world (specifically by tackling Malaria). "I brought some. Here, I’ll let them roam around. There is no reason only poor people should be infected.”   Now THAT is memorable.

((Just a tip: If I'm ever in the audience and you are the communicator don't ever release snakes from the stage to make a point or I'm outta there.))


Click here to view his entire speech.

Labels: , , ,

0 Responses to “Bill Gates Releases Mosquitos”

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com