Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...



  • This is the Manic Monday Minute
  • Longest Sunday of my life yesterday. and I was excited about it.
  • Our weekend services went great. Lots of energy in our services lately.
  • Our youth ministry band had a gig on Sunday evening out in the sticks. It was a fun road trip and experience but it meant getting home at midnight. Here's a fun pic I took.
  • Spent a little time chit-chatting with this guy and this guy tonight on the phone. Love those guys.
  • Been getting emails of people wanting to subscribe to my blog by email. That option is available, of course. Go here to sign up.
  • Did I mention my church is now on twitter? Yesss!
  • Speaking of twitter... did you miss my twitter-only contest? Go check it out.
  • Added a name to my "I'd punch you in the face if I weren't a follower of Jesus Christ" list earlier today. Sorry, just being transparent for a hot minute.
  • I can't wait to hit Columbia, SC later this month!
  • li type="circle">Look forward to meeting up with this guy and this guy, among lots of other leaders.
  • TiVo'd the Grammys. Love the results I read about today. Can't wait to watch.
  • Had some delicious wings today over a lunch meeting. Sooo good.
  • Spoke with a pastor-friend today who is a hardcore Steelers fan. He is still on a high from the Superbowl. Whooo!
  • Clover. Awesomeness.
  • Great to bump into this guy today. Love that guy.
  • I need to start working out. Tomorrow!
  • I polled friends on twitter and facebook the other day (at random) to see if they thought Michael Phelps' sponsors should drop him because of the recent news of his drug use. Talk about a split audience. I got 13 responses back and 8 said "Yes, drop him!" while 5 said "Nope. Stick with him."
  • Got some cool interviews with innovative leaders lined up. Can't wait to pick their brains about ministry!
  • Game Show in My Head. It did not come on Saturday (for the second week in a row!) :=( Sweet Jesus, I find myself praying again about this, don't let it get cancelled.
  • A good friend gave me a copy of The First 90 Days earlier today. Can't wait to read!
  • Awesome Leadership Community gathering tonight. The spirit of God is at work at Crossroads!
  • Ok. Thats it for now.
  • Crawford OUT!
  • Labels:

    0 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com