Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...

  • This is the Manic Monday Minute
  • This weekend was a busy one! I worked hard around the house getting prepared to move with any free moment I had.
  • These two weeks I'm doing a 'clean sweep' of the house, much like what you see on the popular television show. Sorting the trash, recyclables and stuff I'd like to keep.
  • Saturday evening I was surprised by a knock at the door. Standing outside were students from my former ministry that decided to bring me dinner. It was very cool to see them. We had a great time chillaxin for a bit.
  • We had a very manly service @ Crossroads Sunday. We had over 50 women on a spiritual retreat so guess you could also say we were multi-site this weekend!
  • We had a great worship experience with the youth on Sunday evening, despite some technical difficulties.
  • Just made an appointment to the dentist. Not looking forward to that!
  • Our youth ministry is on twitter now!
  • I've been contacted several times in the last couple of weeks by organizations who want to advertise on my site. Just sold a new ad that will begin in April. If your organization would like some promotion, just email me.
  • Working on a news release (to media) for something really big we are doing for Easter. I'm stoked!
  • A couple friends of Rob Bell were in our services this past Sunday. Got to speak with this couple briefly. They were very cool. They offered to let me stay in their home in Grand Rapids anytime I'd like to visit Mars Hill. (checking calendar...)
  • Received a call from a former student of mine a couple of days ago. She said "thank you for saving my life a few years ago." Wow. You never know the impact you make...
  • Lots of new visitors to this blog. Hope you hang around for a bit! Feel free to drop me a line... and while you are here, why not subscribe to my feed?
  • Just got off the phone with my mom. Love and miss her. So glad my family have planned to come for a visit! Can't wait to see them.
  • Mom is too funny. Tonight [when speaking to her] she was decorating the interior of my new place over the phone!
  • Contemplating fasting.
  • We're on our 6th day of rain. I'm just sayin...
  • Chuck promoted my site from the stage on Sunday. I may have to treat him to lunch for that one. Well, it was actually half-good. He said "he has some good stuff on there and some scary stuff too." So Chuck, we'll do the dollar menu at McDonalds if you are interested.
  • Just had a meeting with our leadership tonight. I'm so impressed with what a great team we have. Seriously.
  • We got a lot of our people at church signed up on Twitter this past Sunday! We're starting a movement. Oh yea...
  • I haven't signed up to participate in a March Madness bracket so far this year. Hmm... should I? I mean, I won last year... so I don't want to defeat everyone again.
  • Sold an item on eBay to a crazy lady. I'm so glad she doesn't have my personal info.
  • I've met a couple of people recently who literally quit their jobs because they are making so much money on eBay. I spoke with one guy at length who makes over $19,000 per month selling items on eBay.
  • I've had major probs with my printer today. Its been jamming like crazy!
  • Didn't get to go to Unleash last Thursday but watched (and listened) online with about 900 others. The notes are here and here.
  • Saw another ad for Catalyst West today. Man, I'm really starting to think I should ditch the idea of attending the Atlanta trip in October and head West. The line-up is unreal! Timing just stinketh for me.
  • Ok, Lomenick... step up the East game.
  • Crawford outta here!
  • Labels:

    2 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    1. # Blogger Unknown

      is chuck gonna give you five bucks? haha. ask him about that for mentioning you on stage...  

    2. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

      @miri - We'll see.
      --
      @marisol - Thanks for the comment Betty. Glad to hear you like hanging out here.

      /TC/  

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com