I'm a Card Carrier

I'm a Starbucks Gold Card Carrier.  This is nice because it not only allows me to get 10% off drinks but it also allows me to use the wifi access, where I use to have to constantly reload a dumb gift card and make sure I use it every 30 days to keep it active.  There's also a few other perks, like being able to provide discounts to family & friends on special days and a nice treat (of some sort) on my birthday. When I purchased the thing they also gave me a free (Grande) latte.  :=) 

Labels: ,

1 Responses to “I'm a Card Carrier”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I almost got this card but then I realized that I was going to have to spend over $250 at SBUX this year to make up the difference. Too much for my budget :-)  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com