Steven Furtick Loves My Blog

Steven Furtick, lead pastor of Elevation Church, LOVES my blog. At least, that is what he twittered. Guess its April Fool's on me. When I first got this tweet from him [on March 27, 2009] I was skeptical if it was the real Steven Furtick twittering. This is one twitter account but here is yet another under his name also. Yea, its not so much him [the real Steven Furtick] that sent me the tweet. I did some further checking (into his earlier tweets) and there is a confession by the poser that he is not the real Steven Furtick. Actually, he apparently wants people to guess his identity. I have no clue, but my guess would be that its one of the 20 people @sfurtick is following (and no, its not me).

Would the real Steven Furtick please stand up! please stand up!

Labels: , ,

5 Responses to “Steven Furtick Loves My Blog”

  1. # Blogger Rob

    Steven Furtick is a big deal, but the Holy Spirit if following me on Twitter.

    When I saw that the HS was following me I laughed.  

  2. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    @Rob - the Holy Spirit follows me too... and I think God does as well.

    /TC/  

  3. # Anonymous Matt

    Is it cool or sad that people impersonate a pastor?

    And I think I am in some serious trouble because the Holy Spirit is not following me on Twitter.  

  4. # Blogger stephy

    I saw a card that said "I'd follow Jesus if he'd twitter." haha!  

  5. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    ::Update:: Steven Furtick is now twittering @stevenfurtick

    //TC//  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com