Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...

  • This is the Manic Monday Minute - Memorial Day edition.
  • First off, thanks to everyone who serves or has served in our military. I applaud you and your family for your sacrifice.
  • Had a great time this weekend hanging with my family.
  • They came to visit me from the great state of South Carolina.  They spent the last four days with me. The 4 days came and went too soon. 
  • Went fishing on Friday on the James River.  I caught 3 fish. 
  • Great services this weekend at Crossroads
  • It was very cool having my family in the services.  They loved our services. 
  • My sister thought our worship pastor's voice sounds like Mac Powell from Third Day.
  • Hung out with some friends today.  We grilled & chilled.  And played about 15 games of volleyball.
  • It was one of these "bring your own meat" parties.  I brought what I called a man-burger.  It was HUGE.  Ended up throwing it away because it didn't cook very well.  Ha. 
  • Fortunately, one of my good friends had an extra steak on-hand.
  • Welcome to my newest tweet peeps!
  • I've got to get back on a reading schedule. I have SO many new books I want to read.
  • Just updated my itinerary with some new dates.  
  • Had a great time speaking in Richmond, VA last week. Made some great connections and met a lot of cool youth workers.
  • Love connecting with youth workers from all over the country.
  • MTV contacted me.  They want to do an episode on purity for their show "True Life."
  • They are specifically looking for people who are saving their first kiss for marriage. If thats you, contact me.  They promised me this would be a tasteful show and not reflect negatively on those choosing purity.
  • My friend Zak White just made a huge announcement.  I'm excited about his new journey.
  • Just added some more RAM to my mac.  I'm stoked.
  • Enjoyed the listening party last night. Hillsong's new album rocks!
  • Miss my family already.
  • I'm going to be lost without American Idol this week.
  • What should I watch?
  • One of the founders of this ministry contacted me today. I have never heard of this leadership training but it looks great.  Lots of familiar, top-notch speakers & presenters!  Check it out if you are jonesing for some leadership training. More to come on this.
  • Had a great time hanging with @churchydave and @kasdaniels tonight.
  • We had some wings.  Oooh yea.
  • Sleepy time.
  • Labels:

    2 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    1. # Blogger Martha

      Pastor Russ has always reminded me of Mac Powell also.  

    2. # Blogger Rob

      MTV contacted you! That is awesome. I know a couple of people I can talk to you about. Let me know.  

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com