Site Shout: Backstage Leadership

One of the founders of Backstage Leadership contacted me the other day to tell me about their programming. I wasn't aware of this leadership opportunity but I've learned a lot in a short matter of time. As part of this 10-month coaching program you will get to interact with some of today's top leaders including: Mark Batterson, Chuck Colson, Brad Lomenick and Carlos Whittaker, among others.

In addition to some private coaching, the leadership program loads you up with resources, you get a private lunch with selected speakers and lots of opportunity to connect with these key leaders and ask them any questions your little heart desires. The next round starts in August, so you better sign up soon.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Responses to “Site Shout: Backstage Leadership”

  1. # Anonymous Greg

    thanks terrance for the shout out. Always looking to add great people to the program. thanks for lending your mega phone.  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com