Social Media Saved My Life!

Ok, not really... but it definitely was a tremendous asset to me yesterday. My car broke down on the interstate just after I traveled through a tunnel.  I pulled off on the shoulder while still on the bridge and soon discovered that a hose had busted.  I immediately took action and tweeted about it!  If you don't follow me on twitter take a look at what you missed in 2 hours time yesterday.

Soon after I tweeted about the car being disabled a friend of mine called me to see if I needed help.  Actually, I started getting replies on Facebook and on twitter, not to mention texts to my phone.  This one instance could prove the power of social media... and certainly made my day a little easier yesterday.

Here is a little timeline I made up for fun...


(click on graphics to enlarge)

Labels: , , , ,

2 Responses to “Social Media Saved My Life!”

  1. # Anonymous zak zakkity zak zak

    dude. you. have. too. much. time. :)  

  2. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    ... especially when you are on the side of the road for a couple of hours.

    //TC//  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com