Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...

  • This is the Manic Monday Minute, Labor Day edition.
  • Shouldn't Labor Day be called non-Labor Day or anti-Labor Day? Makes sense to me.
  • Had an awesome weekend!
  • I had some family visit me this weekend and we had a blast...
  • Spent the day on Saturday at Busch Gardens.
  • Spoke in our weekend services at Crossroads. Really had a great time speaking a message I entitled "Going Out of Business."
  • We fed our volunteer staff doughnut holes and coffee during set-up. We had a sign posted reading "thanks for plugging our holes."
  • Our band did an incredible job on music. I've actually had the songs in my head since Sunday morning. I know its driving people crazy around me because I keep singing (or humming) them.
  • ... and my humming is louder than the twitter bird is tweeting. =)
  • Had a little exchange earlier with Kirk Franklin on twitter.
  • Join me right here on the blog for The Nines conference - this Wednesday. I'll be streaming the conference right here. For a full list of simulcast sites [click here]
  • Reading Fearless.
  • Remember to [Vote] for your favorite tweeter! (hint, hint)
  • I cannot believe the hype over the president's message to students tomorrow.
  • Follow my daily musings on twitter.
  • Getting ready to launch our fall programming this Sunday. Can't wait!
  • It has been pouring rain here today. I hope the 3-day forecast is not correct.
  • I joined the chickenwave. Got me a free chicken sandwich coming my way.
  • Tried to spend the day takin er easy. Does anyone else have a hard time unplugging?
  • One day is not enough. Let's consider protesting for a Labor Day extension... a two-day holiday. Oh yea.
  • Rain has not let up.
  • My alma mater has a newly redesigned website. [check it]
  • Ok, I'm gonna pretend like tomorrow is my first day of school (like it is for many of our students) and try to put myself to bed early tonight.
  • Thanks for stopping by San Diego.


  • Labels:

    0 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com