Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...

  • This is the Manic Monday Minute!
  • Had an awesome weekend
  • Thursday evening I was in Richmond, VA for the Glorious Unseen concert. Got to meet the band and have dinner with them.
  • On Friday evening I was in MD at FED EX field for the Redskins game. Enjoyed lots of VIP treatment. It was awesome.
  • Check my facebook photos for a few highlights (like the one of me and my paper megaphone)
  • Ran into a celebrity.
  • Rode around downtown Washington around 1am. It was fun. Didn't get home till 6am Saturday.
  • I'm still wearing my VIP wristband. Several people have asked why I'm still wearing it. My response is - "I want to treasure the VIP memory for a few days." Ha.
  • Preparing to speak in our weekend services this weekend.
  • I'm stoked over the message. I'd appreciate your prayers. Invite a friend & join us!
  • Have some family visiting this weekend too. I can't wait to see them.
  • Threw a disco party for students on Sunday evening. We had a blast!
  • Was supposed to have lunch today with a good friend. He had to cancel due to flooding at his home. :=( Always enjoy our meet-ups.
  • [Vote] for your favorite tweeter!
  • Finally updated my profile pic on Facebook. I have very little photos compared with a profile I ran across earlier that had over 950. Wowzers.
  • Follow my daily musings on twitter.
  • Got a free DVD in the mail today from this guy along with a nice STORY poster. Really want to attend STORY. I hope it works out for me to go.
  • Over 5,000 people have registered for The Nines. Have you? I'll be hosting The Nines right here on my blog on September 09.
  • Some random lady handed me a mint earlier. Was she trying to give me a hint?
  • This dude needs an intervention.
  • Maybe I do too. I got a little hacked off at a telemarketer earlier. If not an intervention, sometimes I need someone to screen my calls for me.
  • So long August. Hello September!
  • Unfollowed a few people on twitter who have been complete jerks. Contemplating blocking a few on facebook too. I don't mind a healthy debate... but consistent rude or negative comments won't be tolerated on my turf.
  • Secured an interview with a mainstream best-selling author! I cannot wait to interview him and share it with you here on the blog.
  • Today was one of those days I gave serious thought to a media fast.
  • Over and out.

  • Labels:

    0 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com