My 3 Favorite Reads

In a recent blog post I mentioned that I read 20 blogs per day but I never mentioned which ones. I actually read about 25 blogs per day. I subscribe to the RSS for 20 of them, while others (approximately 5 different ones per day) I visit by direct URL.

Here are my 3 current favorite reads (random order):

Steven Furtick - Steven is the lead pastor of Elevation Church in Charlotte, NC and blogs daily at Steven Furtick.com. Elevation has exploded over the past 5 years, since its start-up, with over 5,000 people worshipping at their church. While some pastors might be boastful about such growth, Furtick is quite humble and you can see that clearly through each post. I am inspired, challenged and humbled by his writings. You can too if you check it out [here]

Joshua Griffin - Josh is the high school pastor at Saddleback Church in Lake Forest, CA. He and I have become quite the virtual friends over the last couple of years. I not only appreciate his friendship but his daily offerings at morethandodgeball.com. I gain a lot of insight in the area of youth ministry and leadership from his posts and you can too if you check his site out [here]

Ben Arment - There is one blog that I read over my morning cupa joe each day and that belongs to my friend, Ben. Yes sir, the creator of StoryChicago himself. I love reading his blog (www.benarment.com) each day because he inspires me, challenges me and spurs me on to creativity like no other. I've been blessed to receive occasional coaching from him and, more importantly, prayer support. Thank God he now lives within a stones throw of me in Va Beach. You can check his site out [here]

So who are your favorite reads?

Labels: , ,

4 Responses to “My 3 Favorite Reads”

  1. # Blogger corbett

    youcanknowgod.com

    andthevalleyshook.com

    leadingsmart.com

    I would have included Steven Furtick, but you've already taken it...  

  2. # Anonymous Chuck Biller

    mine! pkperspective.wordpress.com trying to get the word out! another favorite is tonymorganlive.com  

  3. # Blogger fake

    I read a lot of feeds, but only one blog comes immediately to mind as a favorite: http://internetmonk.com  

  4. # Blogger Rob

    I really like Tripp Crosby (trippcrosby.com). He was the MC for Catalyst West Coast and he is ha larious.

    I also visit Ben's, Furtick's, and Terrace Crawford's on an almost daily basis.  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com