Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...

  • This is the Manic Monday Minute!
  • Went to a great one-day conference on Saturday and attended 3 seminars for communicators.
  • Had a great Sunday. We began a new series called "FAQs," which will really help orient people fairly new to our church with our mission and vision.
  • Chuck really hit a home run Sunday with a message about our vision and purpose.
  • I'm preparing to speak Labor Day weekend. We're cooking up some good stuff for that day...
  • This summer has been so nice. Besides the rain, we've had incredible weather.
  • Put together a running list of my favorite things that I plan to share with you here this week.
  • Teenagers never cease to amaze me. I think that is one reason I like youth ministry so much. There is never a dull moment.
  • We had a messy games theme party for students on Sunday evening. It was fun... and I got completely covered in flour. I looked like a powdered something another.
  • I just had to take a Jesus pill... because someone about made me lose my Jesus a few moments ago. Seriously.
  • Take a moment and go vote. I'll be here when you get back.
  • Tried to log into an old email account earlier and got this message ...
  • Ever heard of a secret shopper for churches? My friend, Greg, just started this wonderful service.
  • Watched a re-run of MadTV yesterday. I honestly thought that show was sometimes much, much funnier than SNL. Too bad the network canceled it. Good 14-season run though!
  • Tomorrow will be a first for me... I've been asked to speak at a ladies' bible study.
  • I'm not Beth Moore... but I will certainly try to bring it!
  • Follow my daily musings on twitter.
  • Speaking of Twitter, I'm enjoying following Rick Warren's tweets. Look at what he tweeted earlier today [here]
  • It's coming this week. Did you miss the HUGE announcement?
  • I'm loving B90X!
  • Funny sign I saw yesterday
  • Lost 4.4lbs last week. It's a personal best. :=)
  • Last minute email check before bed.
  • Peace.

  • Labels:

    0 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com