B90X

This week Steven Furtick, lead pastor of Elevation Church in Charlotte challenged his staff to read the Bible in 90 days with him. They are calling it B90X.

"B90x is a revolutionary system of intense, truth-absorbing, brain-busting Bible reading that will transform your understanding of Scripture from intro to nitro in just 90 days! Your personal trainer, Ruach "The Breath" Yahweh, will drag you through the most intense infusion of His vision that you have ever experienced and you won't believe the results!"

Here is a little funny exchange I had with Steven (via Twitter) on the subject: his tweet ; my reply ; his response.
Download a PDF of the reading plan that will be your guide.
Also, make sure you twitter the #B90x hashtag (for accountability) each day as you complete the reading. That is, if you are on twitter.
So are you IN? Bible in 90 days.

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Responses to “B90X”

  1. # Blogger Stephen Bateman

    Dude I love the B90X plan. I heard about it just the other day, and I think I'm going to start a little bit late, but what a cool idea!  

  2. # Blogger Jonathan

    That looks really good I think I might try it out. Might have to start late too that or change the dates LOL! Thanks T for posting. The last time I read the whole bible from start to end was at CIU.  

  3. # Anonymous Adam Lehman

    I'm in.  

  4. # Blogger Sean Byers

    DANG I love challenges... but this one is intimidating! .... so of course I'm in,,, LET DO THIS  

  5. # Anonymous Tim Schmoyer

    Think I could get permission to highlight this as a Freebie Friday?  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com