99 Thoughts for Youth Workers

One of my favorite blogs to follow is authored by Josh Griffin, high school pastor at Saddleback Church. Josh and I connected nearly two years ago and I have appreciated his friendship ever since. Just the other day he sent me an email and asked if I heard about the release of his latest book, 99 Thoughts for Youth Workers.

I got me a copy of the book and spent the weekend reading it. I must say that there are so many nuggets (not so much like Chickfila nuggets, but just as good - if not better) in this little book that you simply must read it.

My friend, George Murray, said one time that his "best thoughts were written on white napkins." That is what this book reminded me of as I read it from cover to cover. Josh has captured his best thoughts and ideas from napkins, moleskins and blog posts and compiled them in this book. It's practical, its bite-sized and it's available now for only $4.99!

I'm giving 2 free copies away right here... but if you don't manage to walk away with a copy from yours truly you can purchase one [here].

WIN THIS BOOK:

To enter this little contest simply leave your name and city\state (or territory) where you currently reside and do ministry in the comments field (of this post). I'll select 2 winners this Thursday, August 06th after 3PM, EST. *Winner's names will be posted here on August 6th after 3PM, EST. Winners are responsible for emailing me with their full name and mailing address within 14 days after announcement is made to redeem their copies of the book.



WINNERS ANNOUNCED: Jon Grunden (Grand Rapids, MI) and Josh Burnham (Statesboro, GA)

Labels: , , ,

32 Responses to “99 Thoughts for Youth Workers”

  1. # Anonymous Adam Lehman

    Adam Lehman

    Columbus, Ohio  

  2. # Blogger 

    I'll try again to win a freebie from Terrace ... so far, I've had no luck, maybe my time is coming when he gives away cruise, or maybe it's the $4.99 book!

    John Mark Skammer
    Richmond, VA  

  3. # Anonymous Nick Whittenhall

    Nick Whittenhall
    St. Paul, MN  

  4. # Blogger Mark

    Mark Adams

    Warrenton Missoui  

  5. # Blogger Unknown

    Terry Fritsch

    Seattle, WA  

  6. # Anonymous Tony

    Tony Brackemyre

    Wilmington OH  

  7. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Sweet I'm in!

    Brad Morgan
    Russellville, AR whoop whoop!  

  8. # Blogger Kathleen

    Kathleen Hutto
    Aiken , SC  

  9. # Blogger Matt Silver

    Matt Silver

    Joppa, MD  

  10. # Blogger Jenn

    Jennifer H. (I'm not into leaving my last name where tons of people I don't know can see it...call me paranoid. ;) )

    I do my youth work in Wappingers Falls, NY and Bangor, PA.  

  11. # Blogger Min. Chris

    Chris K.
    Philadelphia, PA  

  12. # Blogger Paula

    Paula Spurr

    Linden, Alberta
    (the whole county of Kneehill, actually)  

  13. # Blogger Southside Baptist

    Jason Allen

    Florence, Sc that is really close to the City Of Lakes!!  

  14. # Blogger Fitz

    Mike Fitzpatrick
    Cape Girardeau, MO  

  15. # Blogger Ryan Phelps

    Ryan Phelps

    Evansville IN  

  16. # Blogger Josh Byers

    Josh Byers

    Polk City, IA  

  17. # Blogger Sarah

    sarah bill

    dublin ireland  

  18. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Chris Williams

    Missoula, MT
    soon to be Columbus, IN  

  19. # Blogger Unknown

    Paul Georgulis

    Altoona, PA  

  20. # Blogger Pastor Jason

    Jason Harris
    Severn, Maryland  

  21. # Blogger Jonny G

    Jon Grunden

    Grand Rapids, MI  

  22. # Blogger Unknown

    Mike Knott
    Abbotsford, BC  

  23. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Adam Reed
    Athens, GA  

  24. # Blogger thespiderman

    Scott Guenther
    Lincoln, Nebraska  

  25. # Blogger Chuck Aden

    Chuck Aden

    Apollo Beach, FL  

  26. # Blogger Joshua Johnson

    Joshua Johnson

    Burnsville, MN  

  27. # Blogger John Shadle

    John Shadle
    Fowlerville, MI  

  28. # Blogger Nate

    Nate Mills

    Wooster, OH  

  29. # Blogger josh

    josh burnham
    statesboro, ga  

  30. # Anonymous Jeff Shelton

    Jeff Shelton
    Carlsbad, New Mexico  

  31. # Blogger Unknown

    Zac Clay
    Gadsden, AL  

  32. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    Winners Announced: Jon Grunden (Grand Rapids, MI) and Josh Burnham (Statesboro, GA)
    --
    CONTEST CLOSED.

    //TC//  



 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com