Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...


  • This is the Manic Monday Minute!
  • Great weekend.
  • Josh & Co. was in town so we met up for coffee and had a great time.
  • He then visited our church on Sunday.
  • Sunday was a little crazy. Sometimes on Sundays we get surprises when we enter the doors of the elementary school we meet in.
  • Our team has learned to be so flexible. They rocketh.
  • This past Sunday we found that the school was doing some work on the stage & curtains so we had to set-up everything on the floor.
  • I pushed to have 'church in the round' but made the suggestion too late in the game. That would have been super cool.
  • Whew. What a Monday. Been busy since early morn working at the wheels.
  • Spent the afternoon touring a facility for our potential fall retreat venue.
  • On the way back home I took a detour and decided to stop by my mechanic's home to see my car. I forgot what it looked like. (sniff)
  • My phone blew up today. I think I received more texts and more phone calls today than any other day. ever.
  • Excited about the posts on my blog this week. Good stuff comin... stay tuned.
  • Follow my daily musings on twitter.
  • LOVED this idea Steven Furtick & his staff are doing...
  • This was my tweet to him.
  • Here is his response back to me... :=)
  • Speaking of twitter, if you like my tweets could you please recommend me to others (via Mr. Tweet)? So far I have only 1 recommendation. :=( Recommend me [here]
  • Reading this guy's latest book 99 Thoughts for Youth Workers.
  • Just updated my itinerary. Excited about my upcoming opportunities, particularly where I get to network and enjoy some leadership development.
  • Had an awesome time with students on Sunday at a big video gaming party we threw. Lots of new peeps! Very exciting.
  • Spoke with a DJ today on the phone who hijacked the controls at a radio station and put herself on the air! She put me on the air too. :=) I plan to tell the whole story here this week.
  • For some reason I'm incredibly sore today.
  • One day I will make it to the pool. One day.
  • Gotta run!

  • Labels:

    0 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com