Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...

  • This is the Manic Monday Minute - from the road!
  • Finished up a great kids camp at our church this past Thursday.
  • Sunday was cah-razy!
  • Somehow (don't ask me how) we got locked out of the school our church meets in and weren't able to begin set-up until 50 minutes prior to our first services. (yikes!)
  • Our incredible crew put themselves in overdrive and got set-up done just 5 minutes shy of our services beginning. It was impressive!
  • Loved Chuck's sermon on Sunday.
  • He sermon was about Jacob... and started out talking about Jon & Kate plus 8 and said "this was like "Jacob, Rachael, Leah plus 8... (plus 5 more with hired help)" LoL! It was classic.
  • I also loved the episode titles he created for this reality show.

  • I think I officially owe this guy about 100k for all his kind words lately. I don't deserve this.
  • This computer sucks! (... and no, I'm not on my MAC)
  • I'm finding bites on my legs. It's scaring me... especially after I found a tick on my foot the other day. Eww! I don't even have pets. I think it is from playing outside so much?
  • Saw the movie UP! with some students on Friday. It was a GREAT movie.
  • After talking with my friend and movie critic extraordinaire, I expected tears to fall.
  • I think I hyped us up so much about bringing Kleenex to the theatres that we didn't cry.
  • It may be also that we actually placed bets (no money exchanged) on which guy would cry first! Ha.
  • Had some great wings too!
  • Did you win the contest for free music? If so you have 14 days from the announcement of the winners to notify me by email otherwise the CDs go back in my little prize warehouse. :=)
  • I miss my car. Really I do.
  • Congrats to my good friend on the birth of a healthy baby boy.
  • Follow my daily musings on twitter this week while I'm on the road.
  • My friend Dave and his church is in the spotlight in the newest issue of Collide Magazine. Awesome!
  • I'm big fans of the entire team at Collide. I got myself a subscription to their magazine months ago. You should get one... its good stuff!
  • Our team has a leadership & member meeting tonight. Say a prayer as we seek God's direction for our church.

  • Did you take advantage of the 10% off discount?
  • You can donate to my ministry on this site - click the donate button in the right sidebar.
  • God is up to some goooood stuff (as usual).
  • I sang You Found Me (the Fray) at a special open-mic night at Crossroads on Saturday evening.

  • Our lead pastor wants to start blogging. Yay! I hope to help him get set-up within the next couple of weeks for your reading pleasure. :=)

  • Girl can sinnng! Just sayin.

  • Peace.

  • Labels:

    0 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com