Less Clutter, Less Noise...

One of my blogging friends, Kem Meyer, was just interviewed on The Harvest Show about her new book and talked about some of the things that the church needs a little help with. I resonate so much with what she says because I see some of the same issues. Take ten or so and watch this chit-chat.


Also, I did a little interview with Kem myself. Check it out [here].
RSS Subscribers: There is video here.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Responses to “Less Clutter, Less Noise...”

  1. # Blogger Justin Wise

    Terrance.... This is such a great interview. Thank you for posting this!

    GO KEM!  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com