Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...

  • This is the Manic Monday Minute
  • I missed being at Crossroads on Sunday.
  • But I had the incredible privilege of speaking at this guy's church.
  • He has such a great heart for the church and his community. 
  • As I write this I'm speaking in Portsmouth, VA for a week-long World Changers project.
  • We have over 250 students participating from numerous states from across the country.
  • Here is a little pic of me speaking on stage to students last night.
  • Here is a picture of the students I'm speaking to this week.
  • It's been an awesome time speaking to these incredible teenagers from all over the US. We have participants here from as far as Ohio and NY. 
  • If you want to follow the blog of the project this week, you can read it here.
  • ... or follow my daily musings on twitter.
  • By the way, the staff I'm working with this week is awesome. 
  • Some of the students here on this project have been dying for me to watch this video since the project began this week. I finally watched it today. 
  • You can donate to my ministry on this site - click the donate button in the right sidebar.
  • Michael Jackson's memorial service is tomorrow in LA.  I think it would be cool to attend...
  • There is a rumor that his brothers are talking about doing a memorial concert at the o2 arena in the UK using hologram technology with Michael
  • Gearing up for a HUGE kids week at Crossroads next week. 
  • Just did a great interview with this cool blogger and plan to post here on the blog later this week.
  • Still praying over my dead car.  :=(   I need God to provide me a new car or resurrect the one I have.  Thankfully he has provided me a loaner for now until a more permanent solution is available to me.
  • I'm currently listening to a little John Mayer as I write this.
  • Don't miss my little contest I just posted.  More resources to come!  :=)
  • Just met a wonderful lady on Sunday who is 80+ years young and reads my blog.  Thanks Jane!  Glad you are following along.
  • A great family in my church took me out to The Melting Pot the other night.  It was my first experience there... and it was a good one!
  • Just head the news that Matt Redman is moving to Atlanta to help Louie Giglio plant a church.  
  • Headed to dinner & then to speak...
  • Crawford out!
  • Labels:

    1 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    1. # Blogger Tim Liu

      Jesus for guys! Bam! I lol'd.  

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com