Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...

  • This is the Manic Monday Minute
  • Here goes ... u ready?
  • This last weekend was CRAZY, mostly because of my car dying, but more on that later.
  • We continued our Grow Up! series on Sunday...
  • Chuck spoke on Growing Healthy Families. He used a clip from the Pursuit of Happyness.
  • We served Krispy Kreme doughnuts to everyone in attendance. Hope you didn't miss it!
  • Saddened by news of a friend who just got in MAJOR trouble with the law. Praying for mercy. It doesn't look good.
  • Was excited to see Year One until I read Planet Wisdom's review. Bummer.
  • Plan to see Transformers this week!
  • Threw a theme party last night for students in middle & high school. It was a super hero theme party. I dressed up too!
  • I'm trying to raise $3000 in 3 weeks. I'm up to $880. I desperately need your help. If you want to donate or support the cause, contact me.
  • Excited about an interview I did last night with two leaders who are embarking on a new journey. I hope to post it here this week.
  • My car died on Friday. A mechanic friend has NO CLUE whats wrong with it. Please say some prayers. I need my car! And I miss my car...
  • Had a great time hanging out Kairos cafe over the weekend. Two of our church members covered songs by Jewel, U2, Jennifer Knapp and Matchbox Twenty. It was awesome.
  • I miss living near the beach. My last house was literally one block from the shore! Oh, how I took that for granted. At least I'm not too far now.
  • You can now donate to my ministry on this site - click the donate button in the right sidebar.
  • I signed into one of my old email accounts and the greeting said "Hello, Isabell!" // suddenly have an identity-theft-victim sick feeling.
  • Glad I found out the reason for the rise in green avatars on twitter. I thought the world had gone mad!
  • I'm convinced I live in a bit of a bubble. I'm doing some thinking on this....
  • Selling a couple of things on eBay. I'm not very good at it. I actually have a couple of friends who quit their fulltime jobs to sell on eBay. I think I need to get some tips from them. If you, o dear reader, are good at it -- email me with your secret.
  • Praying for 30 pastors.
  • Mailing out some resources tomorrow to youth workers. Oh yea.
  • My relationship with #squarespace may be on the rocks. I'm not getting much love back. :=)
  • Got a couple of ad spaces available on my site. If you want to advertise, email me.
  • Reconnecting with some old friends this week. I'm stoked.
  • About to complete Strength Finders for second time. It's been a while since the first...
  • Just made another big ask. This time for a friend. Hope they say YES!
  • Headed into a meeting - peace out.

  • Labels:

    0 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com