You Gotta Have Faith

Last week our staff couldn't resist making a little music video for our upcoming series, You Gotta Have Faith, which begins this Sunday at Crossroads.


RSS Subscribers: There is video here.

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Responses to “You Gotta Have Faith”

  1. # Blogger Beth

    There are some things about this video that are just WRONG...but it's great seeing you guys get crazy, and fun to see all those faces I recognize from ICN!  

  2. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    @Beth - Let me guess... you're a MAC hater? Ha.

    //TC//  

  3. # Blogger Beth

    I am NOT a Mac hater! I have Mac ENVY!  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com