Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...

  • This is the Manic Monday Minute
  • I finished up my week-long missions project with World Changers.
  • One of the best audiences I've ever spoken to. The students were awesome...
  • ... and now they are blowing up my Fbook, which I totally welcome. :=)
  • I'm still blown away we saw over 17 people come to Christ.
  • This guy has all the stats of the project.
  • I didn't really get much of a weekend ... so I'm a little sluggish today.
  • Great day at Crossroads yesterday.
  • We showed highlights from our Beach Baptism during the service.
  • Extended the contest for free music... I'll select 10 winners tomorrow!
  • I miss my car. Really.
  • Currently in the middle of a huge outreach for kids in our community. Its lots of fun... and very messy. ;=)
  • Follow my daily musings on twitter.
  • Been watching some of the training online from IML. Good stuff...
  • Just read a great quote from this guy. I'll have to share it with you this week...
  • I miss you Mike!
  • Did you take advantage of the 10% off discount?
  • You can donate to my ministry on this site - click the donate button in the right sidebar.
  • Got a random text from someone tonight (a wrong number) asking me if I wanted to join them in business.
  • God is rocking my world right now. Amazing me with his presence and blessing. Keep it coming God!
  • Can't get You Found Me (the Fray) out of my head.
  • I actually think I might sing this for an upcoming open-mic night we're doing at Crossroads next weekend. We'll see.
  • I was serious when I asked... How can I pray for you?
  • I've come to the conclusion that I need a real vacation. I want to go somewhere I don't know anyone. Possibly somewhere I don't speak the language too. Yea, that'd be nice...
  • Just took the Strengths Finder 2.0 profile again. My results changed from the first time I took it. I'll have to share them with you this week.
  • Our lead pastor has invited a special guest to our staff meeting tomorrow to help us analyze the results. I - cannot - wait!
  • Just watched one of my "best of" vids from SNL. Funny stuff.
  • Headed to bed. Big day tomorrow!
  • Crawford out!
  • Labels:

    0 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com