Move

It's been a crazy summer so far... but a good one. July has nearly drop-kicked me but I'm not complaining. I was the featured speaker for a week-long missions camp just two weeks ago, last week we host a kids camp at our church and this week I'll be in South Carolina all week long with students on mission. Our theme is Move. My prayer is that this week students will take significant steps in their walk with Christ.

I've scheduled a few blog posts (like this one) to release this week while I'm away but you may also want to follow my daily musings (from the road) on twitter. Here's to a great week!

Labels: , ,

0 Responses to “Move”

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com