Opportunities for You & Me

Here are some cool opportunties for you and for me...

Save Time & Money:: I give you the 411 on how to save time & money just by reading blogs! Click here to find out more about how you can enjoy reading TerraceCrawford.com and your other favorite blogs in the comfort of your home (or office) and save money while doing it.

Graphics Designers:: I'm always jonesing for graphics designers to help me with imaging. Whether it be for personal or ministry use, I have a number of designers that I use from time to time but am always looking others who have the talent. If you are interested in working with me, shoot me your email address and I'll have a chit-chat with you at my earliest convenience.

Sponsorships:: I allow advertising on my blog and occasionally have space for additional sponsors. If you are interested in advertising on my blog drop me an email for rates and availability.

Blogroll:: Here in the near future I will be making some minor changes to my template (major overhaul will come later) and will be updating my blogroll. For the past year I've spotlighted my current favorites but have wanted to share some *link love* with others (like you!) who are making a difference. If you'd like to be listed in the blogroll leave a comment here with your full name and a link to your blog. *I will gladly link to anyone who shares the love and links to my blog from their personal blogroll.

Resources:: I give away a TON of resources through my blog. It's what I do. :=) I love resourcing leaders and plan to continue to do this as a ministry of TerraceCrawford.com. I have a small resource closet (sometimes I refer to it as 'the warehouse') and giveaway a number of items each week -- sometimes through face-to-face meetups, through my blog or even on twitter! If you have resources that you would like to donate to me or would like to form a partnership please contact me. I'd love to chat with you about how we can equip and encourage today's leaders.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Responses to “Opportunities for You & Me”

  1. # Anonymous bryan

    I read your blog daily.
    Great Stuff

    Bryan
    http://bryan-hills.blogspot.com  

  2. # Blogger Gerrard Fess

    Nice blog.

    But why the blogroll? don't you have google reader?

    Tell us you use reader; right?  

  3. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    @Bryan - thanks Bryan!
    --
    @Gman - thanks so much G. perhaps "blogroll" isn't the most appropiate wording here. "Link love" is what I'm referring to.

    ... and yes, I use Google reader.

    //TC//  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com