Wanna Go to the National Youth Worker's Conference?

I was going to wait until next week to announce this but I'm too excited. Next week, right here on the blog, I am giving away FOUR (count 'em 1, 2, 3, 4) FREE registrations to LifeWay's National Youth Worker's Conference in September!

LifeWay's National Youth Workers Conference is three days of inspiration, encouragement, and practical how-to's focused on developing students, a time for youth workers to come together and learn more about student ministry.

[Click here] to see the full line-up of speakers and artists headlining the conference this year... and spread the word that right here, next week, we're giving away this goodness. Good Luck!

Labels: , ,

4 Responses to “Wanna Go to the National Youth Worker's Conference?”

  1. # Blogger ccrafton

    I would love to attend, have never been and read so many great things about this conference  

  2. # Blogger D

    I wanna go, how do I win? And what if I do? Then air fare and hotel, not to mention resources...then again, no I do uhhh...  

  3. # Anonymous Billy Leach

    Pick me..Pick me..No seriously I would love to attend. There is so much packed into just a few days that is hard to get anywhere else..How do I enter?  

  4. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    @ALL - Next week... right here on the blog you can enter. Contest doesn't open until then.

    //TC//  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com