Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...

  • This is the Manic Monday Minute!
  • Had an awesome weekend with lots of opportunities to connect with people.
  • We called it Share the Love weekend - complete with the biggest flea market our city has ever seen but everything was FREE. Wish you could have seen the line of people out the door on our main campus.
  • On Sunday we shared some more love by serving a free luncheon. One of my favorites too - free Rita's Italian Ice for every attendee! It's so good I wish my mother would have invented it ... (by the way, her name is Rita too).
  • Got a very encouraging txt message earlier from a pastor-friend. He says "thinkin of u. i pray God hits u in the face with his grace today." I loved it. and need it too.
  • I've gotten some very cool letters and txts lately. Thanks for your encouragement.
  • Mowed the lawn late today. It seems like I cut the grass twice a week...
  • Is it just me or are there more horror movie previews than ever before?
  • Watched the Veggie Tales with students on Sunday. It was an experience. They LOVED it... and so did I. Been ages since I've seen the talking veggies.
  • Have you entered my current promotion? I'm giving away 4 FREE REGISTRATIONS to LifeWay's National Youth Worker Conference.
  • Read this post today - 10 Keys to Leading Creative People. Good stuff!
  • [This] is incredible. The Forum - A free 2 Day Event.
  • Found a little MJ station online. Checked out the vids.
  • Follow my daily musings on twitter.
  • Spoke with someone on the phone today who was obviously reading from a script. They paused for 10 seconds after each and every line. It was weird.
  • Over 3,100 people have registered for The Nines. Have you? I'll be hosting The Nines right here on my blog on September 09.
  • B90X. nuff said.
  • Holy smokes. Elevation saw 500 people come to Christ on Sunday!
  • Just read some sad news from Jeremy Camp.
  • Please pray for he and Adrienne. I got to work with Jeremy a few times when I was in radio. He is such an incredible guy.
  • Watching a little of the Colbert Report before bed.
  • Crawford out.

  • Labels:

    0 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com