My Work on Extreme Makeover [Home Edition]

This past week Extreme Makeover [Home Edition] setup camp in Va Beach to build a house for a very sweet family. Their story is quite remarkable. The couple has adopted a number of children and spends countless hours per week working in a local food bank, among other charitable organizations.
In addition to building the house there was a huge food drive coordinated for the local food banks in honor of the family's service to the community.
Not only did I snag a VIP ticket to the finale but I had was privileged to be able to work inside the house in the final hours before the big reveal. It was such an awesome experience. I can't wait until the show airs in a few weeks.

1 Responses to “My Work on Extreme Makeover [Home Edition]”

  1. # Anonymous dazeddez

    This must had been a pretty amazing experience. To be a part of something like this to help others who give their all is fantastic.  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com