Simply Youth Ministry Conference Advance Registration Deadline TODAY!


Make sure you [register] and join me in Chicago for one of my highlights of the year -- the Simply Youth Ministry Conference!

I caught myself nodding my head "YES" to everything that was said in this video. This conference is unlike any other I've been to.

I'm still putting my marbles together for flight & hotel to make this happen for me because I don't want to miss out. Trust me... its just that good!

RSS Subscribers: there is video [here]

Labels: ,

0 Responses to “Simply Youth Ministry Conference Advance Registration Deadline TODAY!”

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com