Manic Monday Minute [Holiday Edition]

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...

This is the Manic Monday Minute...
  • I'm bacccck. So glad to be back in the saddle again.
  • Merry Christmas!
  • I had been "laying low" for a period of time... not blogging so much because of [this craziness]
  • Spending some time this week with family & friends in South Carolina.
  • Enjoyed a Christmas celebration on my father's side of the family. I thought my grandmother was going to break into a rap at one point...
  • Saw several movies over the last few days: Four Christmases, Little Fockers, Inception, and The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
  • Inception was amazing, Little Fockers was hilarious!, Four Christmases was incredibly entertaining and The Imaginarium of Doc P... well, I'm still trying to figure out how I feel about it.
  • I thought this Frank Lloyd Wright Gingerbread House was nicely done.
  • Are we connected on Facebook?
  • I got 14 inches of snow at my house. Crazy.
  • Put together a list of my favorite Christmas videos that have gone viral this season.
  • Just for the record, my sister is more obsessed with drinking Starbucks coffee than I am.
  • You may have heard that I'm partnering with Water Missions International to provide safe water for communities in need across the globe.
  • Will you consider joining my team by donating $10? Ten dollars can save one life!
  • So far I've gotten 15 people to join. I know we can do better than that...
  • A WordPress designer offered to redesign my blog for me (for free) last year and lost his name and contact info. FAIL. I've been mourning ever since.
  • I'm preparing to speak in our weekend services.
  • Hope you've enjoyed some napping over the holidays. I did. And so did my snowman...
  • My sister and I made that snowman with the mere 3 inches of snow that fell here in SC.
  • Here's the snowman after his lovely nap.
  • I think America has a fascination with Sea Salt now. It's showing up everywhere.
  • Why didn't I think of Sea Salt for stocking stuffers?
  • I have a few giveaways lined up for the next few weeks here on the blog. I'm stoked!
  • Isn't it crazy how you think of someone that you need to reconnect with and then they call you or write you within 24 hours of that thought?
  • I joined Foursquare but its not so much working for me. I may not be an active member very long.
  • I think its soon coming time for me to write a book. It must be. I'm getting contacted by publishers who are asking me to write one. I'm interested to hear what YOU think I should write about?
  • Don't miss the Manic Monday Minute. Get the feed [here].


Labels:

0 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute [Holiday Edition]”

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com