1 Comments Published by Terrace Crawford on 12/27/10 at 7:15 PM.
Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...
This is the Manic Monday Minute...
- I'm bacccck. So glad to be back in the saddle again.
- Merry Christmas!
- I had been "laying low" for a period of time... not blogging so much because of [this craziness]
- Spending some time this week with family & friends in South Carolina.
- Enjoyed a Christmas celebration on my father's side of the family. I thought my grandmother was going to break into a rap at one point...
- Saw several movies over the last few days: Four Christmases, Little Fockers, Inception, and The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
- Inception was amazing, Little Fockers was hilarious!, Four Christmases was incredibly entertaining and The Imaginarium of Doc P... well, I'm still trying to figure out how I feel about it.
- I thought this Frank Lloyd Wright Gingerbread House was nicely done.
- Are we connected on Facebook?
- I got 14 inches of snow at my house. Crazy.
- Put together a list of my favorite Christmas videos that have gone viral this season.
- Just for the record, my sister is more obsessed with drinking Starbucks coffee than I am.
- You may have heard that I'm partnering with Water Missions International to provide safe water for communities in need across the globe.
- Will you consider joining my team by donating $10? Ten dollars can save one life!
- So far I've gotten 15 people to join. I know we can do better than that...
- A WordPress designer offered to redesign my blog for me (for free) last year and lost his name and contact info. FAIL. I've been mourning ever since.
- I'm preparing to speak in our weekend services.
- Hope you've enjoyed some napping over the holidays. I did. And so did my snowman...
- My sister and I made that snowman with the mere 3 inches of snow that fell here in SC.
- Here's the snowman after his lovely nap.
- I think America has a fascination with Sea Salt now. It's showing up everywhere.
- Why didn't I think of Sea Salt for stocking stuffers?
- I have a few giveaways lined up for the next few weeks here on the blog. I'm stoked!
- Isn't it crazy how you think of someone that you need to reconnect with and then they call you or write you within 24 hours of that thought?
- I joined Foursquare but its not so much working for me. I may not be an active member very long.
- I think its soon coming time for me to write a book. It must be. I'm getting contacted by publishers who are asking me to write one. I'm interested to hear what YOU think I should write about?
- Don't miss the Manic Monday Minute. Get the feed [here].
Labels: Manic Monday Minute