5 Books I'm Reading

I received a number of books over the holidays that I can't wait to read. Here I'm going to list 5 books that I'm about about dive into:
Radical - I've heard so much buzz about this book it ain't even funny. Even today I heard someone say "people can't get enough of David Platt's new book." I anticipate being rocked by the message of this writing.
The 4-Hour Workweek - I've heard this book suggested by more business execs than church leaders, but I'm so intrigued to work smarter that I want to learn from this book.
Hurt Healer - My good friend Tony Nolan recently released this brand new book. He sent me a copy and I can't wait to read it! Tony has a big heart for hurting people and has certainly been there for me when I needed him.
The Hole in the Gospel - My sister turned me on to this book last year. The church she attends believed in the message of the book so much that they bought copies for all their congregants.
The Tipping Point - Malcolm Gladwell. Nuff said.
What are you reading? Leaders are readers...

Labels:

3 Responses to “5 Books I'm Reading”

  1. # Blogger Rob

    I just read Sun Stand Still by Steven Furtick. I'm now on Radical. Next up is The Grace of God by Andy Stanley.  

  2. # Blogger Kimberly

    I'm reading Everything Must Change by Brian McLaren, Stuck! by Terry B. Walling, Sun Stand Still by Steven Furtick, and Live like a Jesus Freak by dcTalk.

    I tend to be one that reads multiple books at the same time.  

  3. # Anonymous Ryan Shaughnessy

    Just finished Christian Atheist by Groeschel (take knife, stick it in me...that was good stuff)

    Literally just started Sun Stand Still

    When I need to keep in touch with my nerdy history side I switch back to the Metaxas bio on Bonhoeffer  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com