New Group Magazine Leaked!

I was able to get my hands on a sneak peak of the new edition of Group Magazine coming out soon that focuses on those who have been terminated from their positions in Youth Ministry. There are so many youth workers out of work and hurting. I'm very stoked about this particular issue of the magazine and pray it offers some help to those who need it right now.

Get your hands on Group Magazine [here] Subscribe TODAY!

**If you tweet about this post you may win a FREE subscription to the magazine (for one full year). I'll pick one lucky tweeter after 6:00PM EST today. *You must include a LINK to this post and my twitter name (@terracecrawford) in your tweet in order to qualify.

0 Responses to “New Group Magazine Leaked!”

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com