Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...
This is the Manic Monday Minute...
- Another full weekend...
- Saw a production of Annie. The star of the show (Annie) was played by a young girl in our church. She was great!
- Finished up a teaching series in our weekend services called "The Trap of the Enemy".
- It's a series on how the enemy is attacking our relationships with God and others through offenses.
- Blown away that Butler and VCU made it to the Final Four.
- Got a free copy of Howard Shultz' book Onward. Can't wait to read.
- Was in a meeting with a few church leaders on Thursday and in walked Rick Heil, lead singer for SonicFlood.
- Just read an article about how their is a need for fatter car crash-test dummies because of the obesity in this country.
- I'm contributing to that problem and I'm doing something about that. Last week I started talking to personal trainers. Hope to hire one by the end of the week.
- One of my students said to me yesterday (in all seriousness), "TC, I listen to every word you say." Wow.
- I confessed my childhood dream on Sunday to be a professional wrestler. The place erupted in laughter. Then I dropped an elbow on everyone in the audience.
- OK-we are well into Spring now and we had snow yesterday. Can we just talk about how crazy that is?
- I don't know if you watch the Oprah's new network at all but I watch 2 shows on that network - Behind the Scenes & Master Class.
- The talent this season on American Idol seems to be unparallel to other seasons. It's going to be difficult to chose a clear winner.
- I don't understand why AI identifies the Top 13 and then only allows the Top 10 to go on the post-show concert tour?
- Just made an announcement about my plans to do the Orange Conference. Hope to see you in the ATL.
- Latest NY Times Article on social media and how its affecting those around us.
- I'm going to start doing more random giveaways here on the blog for you, my faithful readers. Today I'm giving away a Starbucks Gift Card. If you want to enter for a chance to win, just leave your name and twitter name or email address. I'll pick one random person on Thursday.
- If you are new here to the blog, welcome. Feel free to subscribe [here]
- Stay classy.
Labels: Manic Monday Minuteom