Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...
This is the Manic Monday Minute...
- What a full weekend...
- We created a 12-hour worship experience for students that was pretty awesome.
- It had been a while since we've done an overnighter.
- I'm sippin a ChickFila Sweet Tea while I write this...
- I'm currently doing a series in our weekend services called "The Trap of the Enemy"
- It's a series on how the enemy is attacking our relationships with God and others through offenses.
- I've never seen a time where more people are broken than they are right now.
- I believe we are seeing a time in the Church where we have more leavers than believers... and there's a very real enemy behind it.
- WinterJam came through town this past weekend.
- Had a great time catching up with my friend, Tony Nolan
- This is a full week. More meetings this week than normal...
- I might need a 5-hour energy on-hand at all times.
- Really liked this quote on discipleship I read this week.
- I am normally sitting in front of a TV somewhere enjoying March Madness...with a bracket all filled out. But not this year... got too much going on.
- In fact, in the last few years I've been extremely good at determining who will make it to the end.
- Just ask this guy. He challenged me 2 years ago to enter a huge tourney he put together. I warned him not to challenge me... and he later regretted it because I beat everyone. ;)
- I just visited Lance Armstrong's site for the first time today even though I wore his Live Strong band on my arm for a couple years.
- I was scrolling through my iPhone last night looking at recent pictures I took. I failed to share this one with you. It's a picture of a kid I took in Chicago. He had the best fauxhawk. His mother told me it was natural and that she never puts gel in his hair. #Amazing!
- If you are new here to the blog, welcome. Feel free to subscribe [here]
- Thanks for stopping by.
Labels: Manic Monday Minute