What kind of culture are you creating around you?
- These 3 elements should exist in the culture you are creating: Humility, Honor, Jesus.
- Revelation 1:9
- When God gives glimpses of who he is people fall down.
- Let me skip to the end of the message because I won't get there. "It's all about Jesus!"
- My definition of "Humility" is this: Humility is seeing God.
- Humility is really the preamble to greatness (not that you will be a rock star... but that you will be laying ground work for a great work of God in your life)
- What is critical to creating a culture of humility in your life is whether or not you have your eyes fixed on Jesus or not.
- Jesus stood up in our place when no one else would. That is honor!
- There are so many broken people in our world today.
- People are looking for "that" place where others are honored.
This post contains my notes from the general session at the Simply Youth Ministry Conference.