#SYMC LIVE!

If you cannot join us in Chicago this weekend for the Simply Conference you can still follow the action. Here are a few options for you:
1) Visit SimplyYouthMinistry.tv - the conference site just launched so you can catch the general sessions and watch the LIVE Simply YM Podcast.
2) Follow the #SYMC tweets on twitter. I'll definitely be tweeting like a mad man...
3) Follow my blog (as I'll be blogging throughout the conference). I plan to do a few posts throughout the conference and I hope to interview a few folks while I'm here.
4) Check the comments of this post. I'm encouraging my #SYMC friends to leave links to their blogs in the comment field so you can follow their coverage too.

Labels: ,



 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com