Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...
This is the Manic Monday Minute...
- Is it really MONDAY again?
- Visiting South Carolina for the third time in 2 weeks.
- My grandmother had a massive stroke just 2 weeks ago. She passed away January 30th.
- This dear lady, Nita, leaves behind an incredible legacy. I marveled at all of the attributes that were mentioned about her at the memorial service.
- I'll miss her prayers for me most. She was, quite possibly, my most faithful prayer warrior.
- Now I'm joining other Youth Workers from around the country for a mini-conference.
- I'm fortunate to be one of the presenters.
- God is doing some amazing things through students AND youth workers these days.
- Are we connected on Facebook?
- Had an awesome time working with the Extreme Home Makeover crew this past Saturday.
- I'm listening to a TED talk right now while typing this. Multi-tasking.
- Watched the Superbowl last night. I wanted the Packers to take the victory and they did just that.
- Enjoyed some wings and chips & dip! #holla
- My favorite commercials: Darth Vader, eTrade (with Peppers the cat), and Doritos. Yours?
- I had to sign off twitter last night because I got so frustrated with all of the critics.
- Why can't people learn to be more positive?
- Let's be fair... the Black Eyed Peas really put together a creative production for the half-time show. Their vocals weren't so good... but how many bands are really good live anyway?
- ... and poor Christina Aguilera didn't have a chance. Everyone knows if you flub a word (or a few words) to the national anthem you aren't patriotic at all and must be exiled to another continent.
- Hold. the. phone. I think I just found an App for The Oregon Trail.
- My friend, Paul Turner, shared these 10 iPhone Apps with me. I like these.
- #Fact: I have never rented a Red Box movie.
- I'm partnering with Water Missions International to provide safe water for communities in need across the globe.
- Will you consider joining my team by donating $10? Ten dollars can save one life!
- Don't miss the Manic Monday Minute. Get the feed [here]
- Lots of new subscribers lately to the site. Welcome! If you are recommending the blog to others or sharing link love I got a couple words for you - THANK YOU. Leave a comment with a link to your site (or twitter) and I'll give you a shoutout.
Labels: Manic Monday Minute