One of My Favorite Things...

One of my favorite things to do in ministry is to travel and speak to youth groups all over the nation. Not only do I enjoy speaking to teenagers (all age groups, really) but I thrive on getting to encourage youth workers while I'm with them. I love getting to see what they do in their ministries, enjoy offering advice or counsel, and love helping equip them in anyway I can. I'm currently accepting requests for Spring, Summer and Fall and would love to speak to your group!
Use this handy booking form for your request and I'll personally contact you to follow-up. Look forward to hearing from you!

Labels:

0 Responses to “One of My Favorite Things...”

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com