#1 Small Group App in the World!

You've heard a lot about LIVE! curriculum from me if you've been reading this blog. It's a great resource and youth workers love it.
Now you can access this curriculum on your mobile phone by downloading the LIVE App [here]
Last Fall my friend, Jeremy Zach, and I did an interview with Matt McCage who told us all about LIVE! You can read the transcript of that conversation [here]

Labels: , , ,

2 Responses to “#1 Small Group App in the World!”

  1. # Blogger Unknown

    Would love to see an app for the DROID X.  

  2. # Blogger Unknown

    Would love to see an app for the Droid X  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com